This blog post is composed by Mr. Franzisi and Miss Sanders.
A couple of weeks ago, our class learned how cows give us milk for different things. We learned that we drink milk and we use milk for ice cream and butter. This generated some questions that include:
1. How do we make ice cream from milk?
2 Is making ice cream messy?
3. How does milk taste sweet when it becomes ice cream?
Last week, we took action to find answers to these wonderings by making ice cream.
Some of our observations include:
1. How we measure the ingredients changes what happens to the cream.
2. We had to work with each other to make ice cream.
3. We had to follow the steps properly to make the milk turn to ice cream.
4. Ice cream making is cold and messy.
5. Some ice cream was thick and other ice cream was runny like a milk shake.
From our reflections, we also wonder how ice is made, how machines make ice cream, and can we see ice melt.